http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/A0.../message/10309

longish 084 power

another interesting post

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/A0...s/message/8967

If this works where do I buy it.

Supercharger

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/A0.../message/10546
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks. That looks way over my head. Maybe down the road though.
    I finished mine tonight. I tried starting it but it keeps shooting gas out of the overflow tube and won't start. I checked the float and seat and they are working. My buddy said a have to raise the float.
    I might try but I may just bring it to someone so they can tune it and make sure alls well. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358992989.757067.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  97.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358993008.817055.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  90.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358993029.689471.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  87.0 KB
    I also had to make a new brace to off set it.

Looking forward to getting results from your test runs, great job.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimoboy View Post
    Another view

4A084
    These may be the carbs that I have, they look like exactly what I have.
    My intake design is a little different with no 90* corners. Well, my design does have 90s but they are bent not welded like in the back of that one.
    Name:  n_a.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  33.2 KB

This is exactly what I am working on with the dual carbs. The fuel injection is also close to the other project I am working on. I am trying to figure out a way to use the mag pulses as a trigger to eliminate the crank trigger. I think that setup was selling for around $1200. I'm trying to come up with something that is a little more "wife friendly".
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Quote Originally Posted by Papee View Post
    These may be the carbs that I have, they look like exactly what I have.
    My intake design is a little different with no 90* corners. Well, my design does have 90s but they are bent not welded like in the back of that one.
    Name:  n_a.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  33.2 KB

This is exactly what I am working on with the dual carbs. The fuel injection is also close to the other project I am working on. I am trying to figure out a way to use the mag pulses as a trigger to eliminate the crank trigger. I think that setup was selling for around $1200. I'm trying to come up with something that is a little more "wife friendly".
    Lmao. Wife friendly?
    the only thing I could put together for my boat that is "wife friendly" is tile on the bathroom floor!
    you guy have a lot of cool stuff there. I'm just hoping for better throttle response and maybe enough hp to push me over the airboat crossing.
    My answer may be a pe 90 but I'm really hoping to get it done with the 084. The last time I went duck hunting it cost me a whopping $8.00 in fuel. And we ran a link distance. ( a guy in a full size boat I meet at the ramp spent 60.00 to go the same place) I like my gas bill!!
    thank

The 084 is a no brainer for me since Saturn Surplus is so close to me and parts are easy for me to get. Mark at Saturn Surplus has been a big help to me and is an airboater himself. I think at time about changing but this motor is just so efficient, easy to work on, and LOL, wife friendly". I put a lot of time on my boat and the reliability of it just can't be beat. I don't have the money to put into a project because of me being disabled so I have to work with that I got. I'm back to pull starting my motor because I just can't afford to get the reduction with the starter.

The old setup with the golf cart starter/gen was just not up to the task of starting this motor and eventually burned up. Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford the new setup Chuck has been working on. Till then I need a motor that start easily and has enough power to hull me and the grandson around. The 084 has been doing a great job.

This is the main reason for starting the mini site when I did, for those that want an airboat and can't afford a big one. Once I get a starter on it and the dual carbs I think I'll be set. Maybe not, I may jump up to the fuel injection system my friend and I are working on but that may be some time.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

I sure as hope you keep on doin what youve been doin here on this site Papee, I can't speak for everyone but you really helped me along the way with my build. I hope youre EFI system works cause I may have to get me one built if the HP is increased. Chuck is going to pick up my new cog reduction from bruce next week and then he's going to work on my intake and carb. I asked him to post the progress on this site. I hoping for an increase in HP and Chuck seems to think that is possible.
    Nick