Thread: Hello guys

Threaded View

Hello guys

A 1436 would be a good choice. The performance will depend a lot on your engine choice, but it should be possible to plane out with 2 people. It's still at the welder's shop, but we've been developing an air drive adapter that's made to go on 1236 and 1436 airboats. It has a direct drive 44" propeller, and can use engines in the 13-25 hp range. It attaches to the transom and gunnels using just a few bolts. I can let you know once we have our first pictures and pricing on them if you're interested.

If you're interested in a wooden Rascal airboat, we're selling our prototype hull for ***. It includes the hull and welded engine stand. I attached a couple pictures (engine not included). We don't have a catalog but we make a lot of custom parts depending on what people need for their builds, including reduction drives, propellers, engine stands, and rudders. We're adding some of these parts to our online catalog, and I can send you a link when a few more of them are posted.

Hello I found your site while researching my build
    i am in Texas and will be running some rivers and bays here “ just me “ and maybe one buddy
    i am so indecisive about my build, I don’t know if I am going to weld up a aluminum hull or use a alumacraft Jon boat hull or make a plywood hull ?
    i found a NIB 25 HP Kawasaki liquid cooled FD620D for $600
    and my parts guy has a prototype fiberglass hull I could buy!!! so any type of advice is much appreciated
    being so indecisive on engine size and weather i need a gear reduction ?
    sorry I don’t know how my cut and paste got on top
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Pilar; 04-19-2019 at 11:11 PM.