Thread: Efi retrofit for the 084 motor

Threaded View

Re: Efi retrofit for the 084 motor

So after thinking and trying to understand circuity, I am finally getting things set up to add 5 more sensors, that can be routed through the speeduino. Which will be a 2cond head temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, oil temp, & fuel temp. and I think with this I may be sensored out..
    it has taken a little bit to wrap my mind on how to do the additional safety circuits, but with some help from a friend today I have the circuit board wired up with the resistors and capacitors. it is only a small 2 x 2 board but man it looks busy me. and I am learning just enough to really get into trouble..
    a couple of the nice features with having it know the oil and fuel pressure, is that I can set the minimum pressure, and if it goes below that, it will cut out the ignition. Just like the mechanical sensor that these generators came with..
    now to finish the main wiring from the sensors to the speeduino, and this is one of the last things that, I can check off the list. it may start to come together real quick after this is done...
    there ended up being 2 different circuits on the board, 3 for the 2 wire ones, and 2 for the 3 wire sensors.
    with the wiring, it may be a little tight, there is an other option to get a longer box or, put this little board in its own box. but we will see how this will work out.
    Attached Images Attached Images