It goes fairly straight( centered ) after torque correction on initial power up.until I am on the side of a rise or bump into something frozen. Only a few inches of snow right now.

In full disclosure, I have only been testing on my farm. Rough! Plowed fields, bumps, logs, brush...obstacles. So , I have broken several things. But, found out what would break and what wouldn’t. The hull itself is in perfect shape and I have caught air a couple of times and hit hard a few.

The reason I haven’t been going straight is because I have been bumping into something or on the side of a small rise... it’s so light and such small “wheel “ base that it gets knocked off line and redirected very easily..
will test tomorrow on flat ice (frozen lake) and see how she really does before I put a runner. Thought about it a bit and decided that if I had to go through what I have been going through, use as is or get out and pull. It’s really easy to pull along. But. This is not the norm that I intend to operate her on. Just the closest ground around.