Thread: 22 HP Predator Harbor Freight discount

22 HP Predator Harbor Freight discount

For any who are interested until March 31st this coupon code is good for $100.00 off at Harbor Freight 75998876 on the 22 hp Predator motor
    Last edited by bowfishn; 03-10-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Re: 22 HP Predator Harbor Freight discount

Thanks for the heads up...You know, I've been watching these engines go on sale quite often and after seeing how well Darrel and Ron's boats perform I wouldn't hesitate to use one of these for some fun !!!

Aluminum .120 14' X 76" hull
    Teledyne 4a084-4 engine
    Circle S 1.69:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind "Razor X" prop

Re: 22 HP Predator Harbor Freight discount

I searched and searched for a coupon to save on that motor, we called 4 times to Harbor Freight in Littleton NH and was told by 4 separate emplyees they did not have any specials or coupons for the 22 HP Predator motor. I finally went over and picked one up, grabbed a flyer they had on the counter and headed back home about 65 miles southwest. Stopped for some Chinese 30 miles down the road while waiting I went through the flyer and there it was $100.00 off 22 HP Predator. Called them up and explained, they had me come back with the coupon and did a return/resell with the $100.00 off for me.
    I have the belt redrive and Prop I will be using I got off of LoneStar Hovercraft. Also there are a couple places for aftermarket parts if you want a bit more out of it. I will make changes down the road when it is time for a rebuild.

https://www.bullfrogperformanceprodu...gory-s/108.htm

https://www.performance670.com/