Thread: Selling 084

Selling 084

Hi Guys, I purchased a partially completed project that is coming with a bunch of Rotax stuff. I would like to keep the 084 for future use, but space here is at a premium. As such, I am thinking about letting it go. You can see pics here http://miniairboatassoc.com/forum/sh...prepping-4A084
    Since those were taken, I have deleted the governor. My next step was going to be cleaning out and de-burring the spider then re jetting the stock carb.

It comes with a prop hub. I would *like* to get $900 for it as is with the hub. I am located in the Houston area, I can also arrange freight. I can take more pics, and upload video if needed. Also, don't be afraid of freight. It can be very affordable if you don't mind picking the motor up at a local Fastenal.
    Thanks,
    Todd K.
    Last edited by ToddK; 04-02-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Re: Selling 084

Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Hi Guys, I purchased a partially completed project that is coming with a bunch of Rotax stuff. I would like to keep the 084 for future use, but space here is at a premium. As such, I am thinking about letting it go. You can see pics here http://miniairboatassoc.com/forum/sh...prepping-4A084
    Since those were taken, I have deleted the governor. My next step was going to be cleaning out and de-burring the spider then re jetting the stock carb.

It comes with a prop hub. I would *like* to get $750 for it as is with the hub. I am located in the Houston area, I can also arrange freight. I can take more pics, and upload video if needed. Also, don't be afraid of freight. It can be very affordable if you don't mind picking the motor up at a local Fastenal.
    Thanks,
    Todd K.
    Do you still have 084 engine for sale ????

Do you still have 084 for sale

I do.

PM me and I will send you my phone number, or email address.