Thread: bgmcl60 Build

Threaded View

Re: bgmcl60 Build

have you figured out the jetting for the 32/36 carb? last winter when i was looking at this, i was getting a lot of information from some suzuki samurai builds where people have been installing these carbs. where these motors are just a little smaller than the 084 motor, but can run the rpms up just a little higher. i just wish that i would have had one of these manifolds to try, instead of building the one. there was a reason that they scared me off from a larger intake body, was from reading over so many of the carb intake mods that have built on this forum, and the one biggest complaint was when the manifold box behind the carb was to large and gas would end up falling out of the air mixture. so i was thinking to neck it down to keep the air flow from spreading out. the only thing i dont like about it, is that it sits up just a little more than i am wanting it to. i was wanting to weld the adapter to the 084 intake and skip the transition plate, but didn't know if the cast aluminum weber adapter would be comparable with the cast 084 mainifold.
    i was also wanting to incorporate the tab on the front of the manifold that bolts to the case. the 32/36 is just a little heavier, and was concerned about keeping it steady.
    but i am excited to see how this works, i will have to dig up the paper work that i had, on the jetting that i thought might work, and see how it compares to what you are coming up with.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Bart; 08-08-2017 at 02:42 PM.