Thread: Anyone know who manufactured this trailer?

Forum Reader

Anyone know who manufactured this trailer?

I have a hull identical to that in the pic. The trailer looks like a perfect fit. Can anyone identify the manufacturer of this trailer? "Airboat Pro's" is written on the frame - but I think they were only a dealer (and now out of business as I couldn't find anything on them) and I would like to know who made them - possibly considering a purchase. Thanks - - -

http://southernairboat.com/photopost/da ... is_007.jpg

Gene

Re: Anyone know who manufactured this trailer?

It's a magic tilt from Airboat Pros.
    Last edited by Papee; 06-22-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Forum Reader

Thanks Papee! I checked out magic tilt's website and didn't see a model that looked like an exact match - close - but not quite. I'll give them a call tomorrow - maybe send them a copy of the pic - and see if they can give me a model number. While I come across a lot of references to them - I'm assuming Airboat Pros is no longer in business as I haven't come across any current info. And yes - I'm pretty sure too - that the hull in pic is a Marty Bray. Again - thanks for your help - - -

You may not find it. It ia possible that Chuck got the base trailer from them and adapted it for an aitboat.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

You might want to keep your eye out for a double trailer for personal watercraft. I found one really cheap and it's very easy to modify for a Marty Bray hull and fits perfectly.
    11'6" Marty Bray Hull
    4A084 Continental
    Circle "S" 1.69:1 Reducer
    67" Whirlwind Razor X Prop
    SS Rigging

Forum Reader

Thanks - I will keep that in mind - but am probably going to go with the Magic Tilt trailer we found that they had manufactured (one shown in pic) specifically for Airboat Pro's mini airboats such as the MiniPro 106 DO - - -