Thread: I don't have the Waterbug gong yet so I had to use the big boat

I don't have the Waterbug gong yet so I had to use the big boat

Yes I found the bung ( lost it in my mind and put it in it's proper hole, I have two and used them both...

I guess that says it all...
    We caught a ton of walleye ,20/30 of them, boy was it hot.
    And no wind.

The girls loved to stop and play on the beaches

The GPS said we stopped around 4 1/2 hours, we did nothing but jig. Yellow, green and yellow, and green there the colors of the day.
    We used 3 tubs of crawlers.
    The boat worked fabulously with 4 of us and most of a tank of gas we could get her up not quite 40 mph. ( 39.1) gps.
    I was actually trying to use up some gas. The gas in it is over a year old, we where moving about an hour and a half according to the gps so we only used 7 gallons out of 30 dang it.

The water was 73* . We got all the fish in under 20 feet of water. We did the very best in around 10. Doughtier- In-Law got the first and the most and she was jigging right under the boat. Josie the little GD got twice as many as me and the biggest.
    Walleye from 10" to 17" , most around 14. We kept two 16's and a 17 and had them for dinner when we got home. Lot of people but most where just messing around in the water not fishing.
    I liked the improvements they made to the ramp, wider, and a dock , Nice!
    Great day on the water.

Re: I don't have the Waterbug gong yet so I had to use the big boat

Looks like a fun day for sure !!! Nice boat...At least with the bimini top you can duck out of the sun if you want...The landscape looks wonderful with alot of nice area to run..Thanks for sharing...

Aluminum .120 14' X 76" hull
    Teledyne 4a084-4 engine
    Circle S 1.69:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind "Razor X" prop