Thread: Please read before posting

Please read before posting

There is pages of information on this site as well as a good group of fellow willing to help you with questions about a build or specific part or topic. I encourage you to use the search function on the site before asking a question as it has most likely been discussed before. The forum is separated into forums or topics helping you narrow down your quest for information needed.

If you cannot find the info you are looking for please feel free to post your question and we can hopefully guide you to the answer or if not covered get an answer for you. I encourage everyone to ask questions in the open forums rather than PM me or another member. This helps others later on with the same question to find that topic or discussion. Many of the PMs to me as well as other members are repeat questions, posting the question on the forums helps cut down on the repeat questions through PMs. I encourage many members that PM me to ask the question in the forums for this reason..

As mentioned, there is a great group of experienced guys here willing to help and are familiar with the site and topics. They may be able to help you locate the specific topic you are looking for. If it hasn't been covered, you have a better chance of finding an answer to your question with mu;tiple members viewing your post.

Thanks all for your cooperation and dedication to the Mini Airboat Association!

Papee
    Last edited by Papee; 07-26-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA