I'm not going to give up the whole project right now because frankly I'm not sure about the details yet. I can tell you at this point that it involves a 4 cyl car motor and a reduction drive. No this is not going to be an ecotec build.

Im also not sure if I'm going to use my old red bull or build a new hull for this build. I guess it all depends on how much I spend on the motor. I'm sort of starting in the middle on this project with the reduction drive. I got a good deal on one that can be retrofitted to almost anything. It is pretty much similar to the circle s drive. I'm told it may have been on a Toyota engine.

Im not sure what motor yet but it will most likely be a fuel injected water cooled VW unless I find a comparable motor as far as weight, horse power, and torque range I need. I'm leaning towards using the red boat for this project since we have the green boat to keep experimenting with the 084. It's about time I redo the engine stand on the red boat any way seeing that it has seen four different motors and is pretty well patched together.

Ill probably reuse the base of the engine stand because it is made of steel tubing with bent corners. As we all know bent corners are stronger than a welded corner. I'll post more when I know more or make some decisions on my next move.

First thing i have to do is get my wood stove picked up and installed in the garage, it's getting cold here in PA.