Thread: Update

Update

I've done a few videos now getting the feel for it. I've covered a few things briefly but will be revisiting each as needed. I've also started to gather better equipment to do what is needed. I never imagined the work it takes to put these together.

I will continue doing these videos slowly going over each part of the boat. I am also starting a video series on the 4A084 engine. I am in the process of getting a used motor that I will go through totally rebuilding it the offering it for sale here. If it doesn't sell here I'll put it on eBay. I plan on doing this all on video. I will also be converting the intake over to accept the VW carb.

I will cover everything including magneto replacement. I still have a few things to work out but will be working on these videos on the motor as well as my continued videos covering the boat and how to operate them safely.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Re: Update

I know the videos will do well...There's a big gap in "easy to access" info for mini airboats in general...There never was any 4A084 info out there in a video format... Those will make a great addition to the site for a quick reference and give some the courage to tackle a job they might not have considered before....

Aluminum .120 14' X 76" hull
    Teledyne 4a084-4 engine
    Circle S 1.69:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind "Razor X" prop