Thread: how make rudder control stick

how make rudder control stick

I bought this all in one rigging and I am trying to figure out the best way to make the pevit point they have a one inch piece of pipe welded side ways where I guess the evit point would go you can see in the pic. right above the paint can. I was thinking about making the control stick out one inch conduit .

Re: how make rudder control stick

Oran, There's no pic or a link to the pic...

As far as the stick, most just use what they are using for other rigging. The norm is 1/2, the stick is just a long piece of 1/2 with another along side with ninety degree bends on the ends and some struts to help stiffen it up.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

do not not know how to post pic. their is no paper clip to attach files just a place t insert image. but I cant figure out how.

When you are posting scroll down until you see the manage attachment button. Click it and choose the photo from your computer you want to use. Then when done choosing images, click the upload button then post your reply.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA