Site Donations

As always the site is free to use and as long as its under my control always will be. I started this site years ago so mini airboat enthusiasts had a place to discuss our builds without getting conflicting information regarding to the larger boats. The site has become more than I ever thought it would be.

The hosting of the forums is not cheap, as the site grows it becomes more expensive for more storage space for both new posts and photos as well as bandwidth.

Any donations are appreciated and can be done by visiting this page http://miniairboatassoc.com/forum/payments.php if you do not use online services or credit cards you can PM me for other methods.

What do you get for your donation?
Well, nothing. This site doesn't have any hidden forums for paid members or special perks. Any user has the same features as far as posting, PM, photo storage, etc. you do get a fancy star and colored user name though.

On the donations page there are a few different options for donations but if you can't afford one of the options on the page any donation is appreciated, you can PM me for how to do this. The donations page is automated.

I also want to take this chance to thank all the past donators and members for making this site what it is. The site pretty much is maintenance free with very little moderation needed. The site is full of very informed people and very few bashing instances which makes me proud of the way this turned out.

Thanks to all members of the MAA!
Papee