Thread: New and ?

Forum Reader

New and ?

I found a link to this site at Southern Airboats it sounds like the right place. The project I started is a mini from what I have learned. The hull is a 10' Duranauti jon boat with a 70hp Continental engine(out of a PC60-2 Power Packette) It sure sounded a whole lot easier than it is turning out to be.There is definitely a learning curve/cliff involved.

Re: New and ?

Even though it would not technically fit in the mini class as far as shows I would think you could call it a mini. Really you can call it anything you want but the concepts of a mini would fit better for your use that ideas of a big boat. With the mini the small things really make a difference like weight and minor hull and engine changes.

I would guess that you figured out your password? or you forgot it after posting this? Either way I can not see you password, I can only rest it but there is also an option for that when you sign in. Oh and welcome to the site.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA