Thread: First attempt at a Deckover Mini

First attempt at a Deckover Mini

10' x 5' wood / glass homemade hull with SuperSlick 2000 (see pics in albums for details), 15hp, 42" wood 2 blade. Definitely NOT a speed demon, it's a little heavy, but it pushes me and my wife thru the maiden cane with no problems. Really likes the 12" to 18" depth range but will push thru deeper water just fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: First attempt at a Deckover Mini

Looks like a cheap way to have fun. That's what it is all about. Welcome to the site.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Forum Reader

I really like this design of aerobote, it is possible to get the plans, I have a rotator motor of 30 Hp, ultralight, I think it could use very well.
    I really like this design of aerobote, it is possible to get the plans, I have a rotator motor of 30 Hp, ultralight, I think it could use very well.

Jabb2309, I'm really sorry to say there were no plans. I literally just started putting together a frame and made changes/improvements as I went along. All I knew when I started is it would be 10' x 5' wood frame with fiberglass over that. It's been so long now I really don't even remember what the ribbing finally looked like.

A man after my own heart !!!!!