Thread: trading off one of my minis?

trading off one of my minis?

just kicking around an idea about trading off one of my miniairboats... would trade my 14' Dixon Twister for a mud motor boat but dont know a lot about them... anyone know a source for info on them things??? gator seasons coming and I want to get ducks in a row

Quote Originally Posted by papajack View Post
    just kicking around an idea about trading off one of my miniairboats... would trade my 14' Dixon Twister for a mud motor boat but dont know a lot about them... anyone know a source for info on them things??? gator seasons coming and I want to get ducks in a row
    Details of your rig? And a cash price? I have mud boat, but I was hoping to keep it AND have a mini

Quote Originally Posted by papajack View Post
    Details of your rig? And a cash price? I have mud boat, but I was hoping to keep it AND have a mini

Re: trading off one of my minis?

pictures on airboatsunlimited website. dixon twister 14' with two low seats, 35 briggs 60" sensenitch prop...

new boat was $14,500, now valued at $9,500 - 10,000 w/ two year old trailer and sixty hours of use.