Thread: Happy Anniversery

Happy Anniversery

This site is coming up on its fifth anniversery. I know I have gotten a lot of information from it and I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to papee, chuck and others who work hard and keep this going. Happy New Year all!!!
    ppj

Happy new year everyone.

Steve

I hadn't thought about it but it was either the 1st or second of January. Happy New Year guys!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Forum Reader

How to attach pro for mini airboat

Can anyone help me find where I can find out how to attach a prop to my motor for my mini airboat

might contact chuck at airboat pros in florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethgat View Post
    Can anyone help me find where I can find out how to attach a prop to my motor for my mini airboat
    Start a new thread on it giving all your information. Motor specs, prop if you have one and I'm sure we can steer you in the right direction.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA