Thread: Just trying out the mew camera

Just trying out the mew camera

This one is going to take some getting use to.
    I went out to survey the damages at camp.
    Most everything is there on the island somewhere.

Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

KWAZY old Southerner... Duane Scarborough's Avatar
    Papee,

It's GREAT to know that you're back in the saddle again.

I'm not sure that I understand the comment about having to get used to the new camera.

Looks like it works just fine to me.

Duane
    A KWAZY old Southerner... and darn PROUD of it.

Airboat Pros MiniPro 116 / Frog Spit
    SS rigging - with side by side seating
    Teledyne 4A084-4 engine
    Solex H30/31 Carb
    Arrow Prop 1.73:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind 2 blade Mini Prop

under construction

It seems to shake more than the other one did. I'm thinking it's just because this one is bigger and more heavy than the old one. It was windy and bumpy out there.
    I also have to experiment with the setting for the video, the old one got brighter automatically when you went from in the sun to shade. This is a big step up in camera from the old one making me more dumb using it.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

If you're married your wife would say, "Read the little booklet that came with it honey."

It probably just needs for you to change the setting to auto-exposure. If it's bigger/better I'm pretty sure it has that option.

Nice video BTW. What a river, wow. What size troller motor you use Papee?

I took my trolling motor off because I figured starting the boat to move around would probably scare the fish less than having a prop in the water. I was using a 42 lb thrust motor. It worked very well for moving my boat around in the current of the river. I run on the Susquehanna River, I sometimes wonder over to the Juniata River.

Good point. Thanks for the info and tips. I think you put an electric start on your boat. I still have to grab 40hp of resistance standing on the seat to yank up. Haven't tried it while in the water yet. Should be interesting.