Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casper's VW powered boat

casper,

I don't have any use for the engine, but when you get ready to sell it, the first thing you should do is put it on here for sale!

Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

I got a warning for using the front lights(docking lights) on my boat. The F&G officer told me they are only to be used when coming into the dock. I took them off and just use a spotlight.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

I was under the impression they were mostly used for froggin' and hunting etc. Apparently they don't want you to see where you're going when running at night?

Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

I guess it depends on the area. If you read the laws it says the only lights you can have on when under way is your running lights/navigation lights.
    I really don't use lights at night, maybe just a spot light once in a while. If the moon is out you can see pretty well after your eyes adjust
    . Once you turn on any light it takes a while for your eyes to adjust again so I just run with none.

I just got back from the river, the boat really ran well in this cooler weather but the river was very muddy from the storms last week on the east coast.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Not to mention the bug's that will hit you in the face wile you are ruining if you mount them on the cage

Steve