Thread: tack for a 032

tack for a 032

has anyone put a tack on a 4a032.

The tach should be the same as the 084, I just use a tap off the kill wire for mine. I run a regular marine tach on mine a Faria with a digital hour meter.

Something like this
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Thanks I will give it a try.

KWAZY old Southerner... Duane Scarborough's Avatar
    bowhunterfl,

I've got a digital tach. Some prefer an analog tach. It's up to you. There's a way to do it either style.

Let me know if you want info on the digital tiny tach. I've got it SOMEWHERE.

Duane
    A KWAZY old Southerner... and darn PROUD of it.

Airboat Pros MiniPro 116 / Frog Spit
    SS rigging - with side by side seating
    Teledyne 4A084-4 engine
    Solex H30/31 Carb
    Arrow Prop 1.73:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind 2 blade Mini Prop

under construction

i have a tach that i put in my toyota mud truck that will prob work great. that brings up an idea that i had. has anyone seen a airboat with a 4 cylinder 20r toyota motor.i spent all kind of money getting this little motor to turn the 48inch tractor tires and it is just sitting in the truck going to crap.

I thought about the Toyota engine myself a lot. I use to race 4 wheel drives and always ran a Toyota with the 22r. I'm sure it would work and work well but there are much better choices as far as HP vs weight. I still have not given up on it but for now it is not withing my budget.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA