Thread: 4A084's FOR SALE CHEAP

4A084's FOR SALE CHEAP

I understand a fellow near Houston has about 20, 084 engines he is trying to sell.
    The price is $250 for a tested unit, new (I think) and $100. untested. Also some parts units.

I wish I had known about that when I needed mine! His name is David, email reheat1417@yahoo.com .

Good Luck,
    Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

Bad news everyone, I E-mailed David and this is what he said:

Hello

Unfortunately all have been sold. The supply has also went away, I can not get any more.

Sorry,
    David

Georgieboy did have some motors, I'm not sure if he has any left. You can PM him here, I think he checks in often.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Thanks! I'll drop him a line, Things did not go well with the 032!! I can actually walk faster in deep water! BTW-I sent in a couple of vids of my boat, but it said they need administrator review prior to being posted. Anything wrong?! (Yeah, its too slow!!! HAHA!!!)

It's all a matter of matching the boat/hull and motor, I had a032 0n my boat for a while and it worked very good considering the size of my hull.

I'm not sure what you mean about the videos, we usually post them on youtube then link them.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

OK, that's probably why, I had the vids hosted on dropbox... lemme try that again!