Thread: Hello all

Hello all

I am from South East Texas and a newb to the whole airboat scene. Actually I hated airboats until about 6 months ago. The TPWD officers would pull up in our decoys at the most inopertune time with their loud airboats and it would tick us off. Then I started to realize how shallow they could get that thing up on plane as we would be pushing our boat through the mud and the muck to get in deeper water. So now Ive done a complete 180 and starting to build my own. I took the lake buggy plans and have some modifications in mind. I'll be posting in the build forum so yall can give me some pointers because I know I need them! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the site,glad you made the switch. Mini Airboats are making some progress as far as airboat sound levels, as far as my contacts any way. I have a lot of people tell me how quiet my boat is compared to others on the river around here. Have fun with the build
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA