Thread: Lessley Thornton's New MiniPro 105

MAA Vendor

Lessley Thornton's New MiniPro 105

Saturday, Les picked up his new MiniPro 105 with a 40 HP Kohler, Arrowprop Belt Drive, and a 60 inch 3 Blade IVO Prop. Here is a few pictures.
    Name:  Lessley Thornton 004.jpg
Views: 2106
Size:  97.5 KB
    Name:  Lessley Thornton 005.jpg
Views: 1962
Size:  98.4 KB
    Name:  Lessley Thornton 006.jpg
Views: 1969
Size:  96.3 KB
    Thanks, Chuck

I'm jealous! Nice ride.

What does a rig like this cost with trailer? Do they make it in an aluminum hull?

Chuck makes several different models using fiberglass or aluminum hulls with many different engine combinations. All of these would factor in the price of the boat. It would be best to discuss what your needs and running conditions are with those that know then talk to Chuck about a price. You could even just call Chuck and he'll help you put together a package an give you a price.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Thanks Papee, i have been working long hrs and haven't been on the site much. That model sold for $ 11,800 which included the trailer. We have started using an aluminum trailer and it cost $ 160.00 more. the price now would be $ 11,960.00.
    mallardsx2, you can call me at 352-330-1015.
    Thanks, Chuck

WOW!!! Les should be really proud. Chuck, you keep turning out quality stuff, way to go!!!

MAA Vendor

Thanks papajack, we are proud of the boats we build. We want our customers to have the best boat their money can buy. One they are proud to take to the water.
    Chuck

hi Chuck, was wondering if you disable the governor on the Kohler? And do you have any pics of how you connected the throttle cable to the engine please?
    -Brett

MAA Vendor

Hey Brett, i will have to look to see if i can find some pictures.
    Chuck