Thread: Stores

MAA Vendor

Stores

Airboating Magazine can be found in these stores across the country and in Canada. Gander Mountain, Bass Pro Shops, West Marine, Books-A-Million, Barnes & Noble, Hastings, and Canada Chapters Indigo Bookstores. Airboating Magazine is the ultimate Airboat and Hovercraft infomation source. The January/February issue has the 2010 Manufactures Showcase as well as many other articles from around the country. A must see issue.
    Thanks, Chuck

Re: Stores

Thanks for reminding me, my subscription ran out. I need an auto renew option LOL
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Hey Papee, you can email : joyce@airboatingmagazine,com. She can get you renewed.
    Thanks, Chuck

Thanks Chuck, you can renew or start a new subscription online. I just renewed, I don't think I missed any issues.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Is the Jan / Feb issue out? My mail box has just been full of snow.
    Mike - Eastern NE

We live on the surface of a rock hurling through space...some things are bound to happen.

KWAZY old Southerner... Duane Scarborough's Avatar

Wildfowl,

Yep, it's out. I got mine sometime last week.

Chuck,

The Books-A-Million in Wilson, NC. does NOT have it on the shelf. That's not a problem for me, because I subscribe. I asked the manager about it, and he kind of poo-poo'ed it.

He says there's "nobody" in NC that's interested in airboats. Duh. Why'd he think I was asking about it?

Duane
    A KWAZY old Southerner... and darn PROUD of it.

Airboat Pros MiniPro 116 / Frog Spit
    SS rigging - with side by side seating
    Teledyne 4A084-4 engine
    Solex H30/31 Carb
    Arrow Prop 1.73:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind 2 blade Mini Prop

under construction

MAA Vendor

I think how that works Duane is the Corp office will tell the store managers which mags are availible and if the store manager don't think they will sell, they want put it on the order list. Some will put out a few issues and if they don't sell, they want ever reorder. It makes it hard to get something started.
    Chuck