Thread: Quick Weekend fishing report

Quick Weekend fishing report

All,

The weather was really nice on Sat morning and my fishing buddy and I decided to give it a try. We laundched out of Bayport (mouth of the Weeki Watchi River) and took off towards the north. The tide was low and falling and I figured the fish would be dropping into the deep holes in the outside creek bends.

Well, we had a pretty good day. Caught over 75 speckled trout and four redfish about 23 inches apiece. The trout were mostly 13-14 but we did manage 5 that were 16-18 inches. Made for a nice mess of fish.

I'm still trying to figure out how to load pics.....

George

16 FT Dixson Twister, 54HP Stage One B&S, 67" Three Blade IVO, SS Riggin by Ned and Engineering by Chuck

Re: Quick Weekend fishing report

Hey George,

I would really like to see your pictures I dont have time tonight but i will explain how to use paint, that is in windows when i get time. I tried other ways and found that this is the simplest for my computer challenged butt. Maybe someone else can help sooner.

Keep on

Jim

Nice Catching day . When I go out I tell the guys I'm going "catching", fishing is for the guys that don't catch any fish. Sadly my catching is about done for the year so keep posting and get those photos up.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Catching...sweet.

I replaced all of my live wells with dead wells.
    Mike - Eastern NE

We live on the surface of a rock hurling through space...some things are bound to happen.

Jim,

Thanks for your offer to help. If you have found an easy way to post on here, I look forward to it and will take more pictures because of it.

My airboat fishing season is just getting started. As soon as we get our first cold front come through, the fishing will turn on big time. I'll keep you all posted....V/r

George

16 FT Dixson Twister, 54HP Stage One B&S, 67" Three Blade IVO, SS Riggin by Ned and Engineering by Chuck

George,

I use the paint program because it is already in windows. It took me a few times to figure it out but once i did it is fairly simple. I'm not a computer guru by a long shot so i'm sure you can do it.

You can Google, "How to resize pictures using paint" and find several ways explained. What i do is just open the photo from an album and downsize the stretch/skew to 50%.
    I do this twice to get the right size. I dont know what size this makes the picture, i just know it works for me.

Try playing with it. Maybe you can e-mail yourself pictures to check.
    If all else fails i will write down step by step how i do it and send you.
    Don't feel bad about having trouble with this. All of us aren't blessed with this computer stuff like Papee is.

Jim