Thread: TRYING, BUT NO LUCK ???

TRYING, BUT NO LUCK ???

MAYBE BECAUSE NEW HERE ON SITE CANNOT SEEM TO GET INTO THE PHOTO GALLERY , WENT THRU REGISTRATION ETC. ,NO GOOD ? TRIED TO CHANGE AVATAR NO LUCK EITHER ?? MAYBE WITH TIME I'LL FIQURE IT OUT , TRYING TO POST SOME PICS. OF THE NEW BOAT. ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW.[img]/3984546121_e49c731f50[img]

Re: TRYING, BUT NO LUCK ???

The gallery is a separate login from the board, you have to register for that also. They don't have it ready to join with the forum yet because I am using a new forum code. You can put photos directly in your post. Just hit the BROWSE button and find the photo on your computer you want to post. If the file size of the photo is too large it won't upload. The avatars must be a certain size. Once you figure out how to post a photo you can post the one you want to use for an avatar and I'll edit the photo to fit for you. Oh and WELCOME to the forums!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Hey Dan, Thanks for joining the mini site. If you can't get the pictures to load, you can email them to me, chuckitt@earthlink.net and i will post them for you until you catch on.
    Hey guys, Dan is a friend of mine and he just built a mini for his son. He also sells golf carts and is going to help me with the parts for the starter/generator kits. Please make him welcome.
    Thanks, Chuck

Hey Dan,

Welcome to the Mini forum. A friend of Chucks is a friend of ours. Lot of great guys on here, always glad to help if they can.

Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

part of the link for your photo is missing that is why it is not showing
    Someone on here made a post about how to do the gallery, if anyone knows where or who it was please post a link for him.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Hi Dan and welcome.

I think this is the info/link Papee was refering to: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=469&p=2981&hilit=phot%2A#p298 1

I need to learn this too. Have some historical pics to post to the NAA.

Good luck and looking forward to your posts!
    Mike - Eastern NE

We live on the surface of a rock hurling through space...some things are bound to happen.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME , I WENT THRU THE GALLERY REGISTRATION AND FOLLOWED THE STEPS WILDFOWL POSTED, IT APPEARS I'M NOW WAITING ON THE E-MAIL CONFIRMATION WITH THE LINK . GONNA TRY TO GET SOME GOOD ON THE WATER PICS. TOMORROW WITH THE MINIS 2ND TEST RUN . MY SON'S ARE ALLREADY TALKING SUPERCHARGERS, NITROS , AND ASKING WHEN THE BRAKE WILL BE INSTALLED !!!!!!

KDM what was your username you used for the gallery? I have to manually ok them because of automated bots.

KWAZY old Southerner... Duane Scarborough's Avatar

Dan,

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Duane
    A KWAZY old Southerner... and darn PROUD of it.

Airboat Pros MiniPro 116 / Frog Spit
    SS rigging - with side by side seating
    Teledyne 4A084-4 engine
    Solex H30/31 Carb
    Arrow Prop 1.73:1 reduction
    67" Whirlwind 2 blade Mini Prop

under construction

I think I got you oked for the gallery were you ksiskz? If not let me know what you used

ALLRIGHT PAPEE ! ITS ALL GO NOW , PUT A FEW PICS. IN THE GALLERY , THANKS FOR YOUR HELP , TIME NOW TO GO OUT AND ENJOY THE RIDE !! . I'M SURE IT WON'T BE SO CLEAN IN THE NEXT PICS.

No problem

hey uncle dan if you have any pic's of my mini racer please post it for me thank's
    ps the 18th is coming up
    scuba diving airboat driving Ivan....