Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duane

Re: Duane

The user control panel is cut off for me too, and I have a 22" screen also. It is not a problem though.

Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

If you have your display settings set big you will always have to scroll. The forum is stretched on my screen, nothing cut off. I've checked it using 5 different sized monitors and it's ok on all.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Papee,

When you get older, you will start to realize the advantage of having the screen settings larger. Why do you think I bough a 22 inch screen?

Dave

Like Duane said...not a show stopper by any means.

Just trying to help with the info... no complaints.

Thanks for keeping it together Papee!
    Mike - Eastern NE

We live on the surface of a rock hurling through space...some things are bound to happen.

Yea I know you guys aren't complaining, I just added that for information. You old guys make it tough when designing stuff, me being a spring chicken at 53 and all, I have a long way to catch up. My eye sight is the biggest hindrance I have when working on stuff or welding. Glasses on, glasses off, look through the bifocals, no matter what I'm doing I don't have the right eyes for the job.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Papee,

Don't think you're alone on that point. I haven't been able to follow a line with my welding. I can make a fair attempt if I use 300 diopter reading glasses, use a magnifier in the helmet, and have a good light in the shop. Also, I find bi-focals are literally a pain in the neck for welding or computer use, the reading area is always in the wrong place.

I don't wear glasses, except for reading, and for the computer. I don't know how someone with poor eyesight, could weld at all.

Dave