Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General Prop Discussion

Re: General Prop Discussion

I like that Papee. But naturally i would since i thought about it If you do decide to do it, what about seperating engine types or would this be too much?

I got to go bback to work now. It will be interesting to see what everyone thinks.

Later

I can put any info there you want. but when you get into separating results it gets complicated when writing the program to post the results. I'd like to keep it simple but with all the "opinions" around here I'm sure we'll collectively come up with something.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Maybe it could also have the weight of the complete boat for comparison.
    Chuck

Hey Chuck, Something I noticed today in the wind is that going into the wind does not affect the wood prop(wider blade) as much as it does the carbon fiber with narrow blades. I know you wouldn't notice this as much on a high horse power setup but on the mini it is noticeable. Would this be a general difference or just in my case?
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

I guess it means that all props are not created equal. We have seen some boats run faster running into the wind instead of away from it. I guess it has to do with the complete boat and the way it is setup.
    Chuck

Ok guys, if yall could finish this thred, I might have an idea for my boat.