Thread: supercharged mini 084

supercharged mini 084

well its been awhile sence ive posted on the mini progress , well here it goes , the boat runs great planes off nice runs all day on 4 gal of gas , now the bad , alittle sluggy off the bottom but a dream when crusing , the good , very light , rides great , skinny water rocket , almost cant stop it. , ok so here i go on a new direction , remember me posting that a solex carb works better well it does but now im adding a supercharger to the engine , its called a judson supercharger , go ahead google it. this little thing is designed for a vw it adds 40 hp to a 1300 cc vw , so im guessing it will add the same to this motor , i ordered the system from a guy in ohio , a few mods and im off and running , so just wait and see mabey im on to something, 85 hp mini , engine cost 1100.00 super charger 1000.00 shipped complete , holy crap im still under the cost of a briggs or a kolher, these things are plentiful in the vw market so ill post soon on the advancement. when i get this boat right and super powerful i would like so see more people build these things . if this works , ill be selling this motor as a complete package , with all the bugs worked out so you can bolt on and enjoy. hey chuck call me today. bill

Re: supercharged mini 084

HI Bill, Thanks for sharing....You have my attention. Good luck with the upgrade!
    Mike - Eastern NE

We live on the surface of a rock hurling through space...some things are bound to happen.