Thread: Powerfin

Powerfin

Has anyone heard or had anything to do with the powerfin props? They look pretty sweet and somewhat reasonable in price. I've never seen one on an airboat before. I'm sure they are quieter than a warp drive. Probably more bottom end too.

Re: Powerfin

Mosquito Airboats used them for years on their mini. They have since stopped building boats.

A lot of guys use them on there fan boats for bowfishing. They push real well.

I emailed a Powerfin Dealer about that the other day. They sent an email back saying they would not use a Powerfin on an airboat. No reason given!
    Dave
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

I know plenty of guys using the Power Finn props on there fan boats. No problems.

MAA Vendor

I wanted to try a powerfin to compare with Warp Drive and IVO. They wanted me to buy one and if i didn't like it i could send it back. I sent in the paper work to become a dealer. I would need a lot of money to buy all the products i want to try. But on the other hand, I only sell what i know works. IVO has furnished props for my race boat in the past and Warp Drive is sending blades for Scorpy. Thank you Darrell at Warp Drive.
    Thanks, Chuck