Thread: 1 st Anniversary

MAA Vendor

1 st Anniversary

I Think January 2 nd is the 1 st Anniversary of the Miniairboatassoc. Is that true Papee? If so, we only have 4 days left. We now have 110 members which I think is great for the first year. In the past year we have seen many advancements in mini airboats. In 2009, I think we will see more refinements and maybe a cost reduction on parts for the boats.
    At this time, we don't have the 25 founding members we hoped for in the first year. The miniairboatassoc needs your support. Anyone wanting to become a founding member, please contact Papee.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, CHUCK

Re: 1 st Anniversary

Yes you are correct Chuck. I'm getting the hebe Jebees not being able to run my boat. I'm sure it will be picking up even more once we show the people how much fun these 084 are
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: 1 st Anniversary

Happy First Anniversary to the miniairboatassoc.. We now have 113 members. Thanks to all the members and their posting of good clean topics. I don't think one post had to be deleted. We don't have any bashing on this site and that will make it the best forum you can chat on. Thanks again and don't forget to tell your friends about this forum, Chuck