Thread: Conspiracy against chuckitt

MAA Vendor

Conspiracy against chuckitt

I sent out emails to all of your children telling them to wright a letter to Santa and ask for a Mini Pro 116 for Christmas. I haven't received one order from Santa. You guys must be blocking their emails. or deleting them. Don't you know i want them to be happy on Christmas. "Wait", maybe Santa did get the letters and decided to build the mini airboats himself. "OH", what if Santa though I was a bad boy and ordered them from another shop. I don't know what to believe now. Guess i will have to wait till Christmas!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, Chuck

Re: Conspiracy against chuckitt

Not a 116 but you already know what I want! I have been extra good this year too!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Forum Reader

I'm sure you have been good papee. I heard that due to the econimic pressure, Santa didn't have enough funds to build all the toys he wanted to so they have been recycling old stuff and the kids come first. you will have to wait till after the first of the year.
    Merry Christmas, diane

Hey chuck,
    I sent my letter to Santa a couple of months ago to beat the rush. It was for an rd2 with a ss cage for my ea-81......not sure if the post office lost it or what. I guess I will have to just continue working on the vw powered lead sled I have torn apart in my yard. I really hope it was the post office; I would hate to have to put Santa on my $h#t list.

John
    Harvest in circles

Quote Originally Posted by Diane
    I'm sure you have been good papee. I heard that due to the econimic pressure, Santa didn't have enough funds to build all the toys he wanted to so they have been recycling old stuff and the kids come first. you will have to wait till after the first of the year.
    Merry Christmas, diane

Ah ok, my wife says I have too many toys as it is. And I'm not falling for the April 1st deal again!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Speaking of toys, I just got back from Wallmart with a toy for my grandson to even out the total toy score for all the kids. Just a little remote control helicopter for $20. I had to put batteries it so it was ready for him to fly when he opens it. Talk about the most fun for $20, this thing is great. Maybe Papee needs one too so I can spend some time playing with him. Not because I want one, just because it is it is what aany good pappy would do.

yeah papee , putt got one for his past b-day and we fought over it all day