Custom Exhaust System (very Quiet)
    Slick Bottom Epoxy on Bottom

Designed for 2 People but 3 person max,
    max 500lbs

$15,995 as pictured
    $14,805 No Camo

Optional:
    Custom Built Single Axle Aluminum Trailer with Spare. $1,525

The above pictures were stumbled across on photobucket and the specs & prices were found on the American Airboats website.

http://www.americanairboats.com/new_airboats.htm
    Chad

Live life on the edge! It's less crowded and there's a much better view....

Re: New 2009 Mini AirRanger Airboat

Great looking boats! But $16k? I'm sure they are great boats and the craftmanship will be perfect... But $16k?

Am I reading it right 16000 for the boat plus another 1500 for a trailer plus tax

Yep that's the way I read it too.
    Don't shoot the messenger....
    I just posted the info that I found....
    Specs were copy/pasted directly for their website.
    Chad

Live life on the edge! It's less crowded and there's a much better view....

Alright!! I guess we'll let you off... The messenger is just the messenger, after all. It seems a little steep, but they look like way cool little boats. Anyone have any experience with them yet?

Some body is a member of Bowfishing Country to get there hands on the picture with the girl or you found is photobucket page. There are a few other photos out there that I have found. I have a few more I found that Faron has posted online. American Airboats is about a 10 minute drive for me, and I am really considering this boat as my mini investment. I know $17K is a big investment but there quality is worth it.

[youtube:ykezhcfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zif4G6GIo0A[/youtube:ykezhcfo]

FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY BUY YOU A REAL BOAT WITH A 0540 ON IT !!!!! thats way toooooo much for a MINI . really you need to think about this they must want to retire early. IMO

I want a mini bc its all I need. 0320 or 0540 are reliable but if something does break its $$$ out of my pocket and a lot of it. I don't want a big V8 boat do to the fact its huge and fuel consumption. I want a boat I can ride all summer long fishing and bowfishing, then turn around in the winter and bring it to the camp for hunting. Only hunt two people normally and have access to all our hunting spots. Most of our spots in the marsh hold water b/c they are surrounded by mud slicks all around and just need to cross those areas. My lease is near the Gulf and is very tidal. This time of year we have anywhere from 3-4 ft in tide swing if not more at times. This weekend with the front we had almost a 6ft tidal swing. Had to stay an extra day b/c we couldnt get out due to the low water.

has anyone bought one of these boats yet that you know of br ?

Not on this side of the border that I have seen. Gonna go talk to Faron soon. Gearing up for a turnaround at the end of this month. So free time is slim. Don't get off work till close to 4:00 and they would be closed by the time I got over there.

why so much and how much was the engin set with the prop and everything?

why so much and did you build it?