Thread: Spyda-Ryda

MAA Vendor

Spyda-Ryda

Happy Birthday Spyda, and your only 28! Hope you had a good day.
    Chuck

Re: Spyda-Ryda

yeah happy b-day spyda , hey chuck speaking of PUTT'S 13 today also his birthday was today , now I have 2 teenagers in the house , gosh I'm getting old fast...

Happy birthday!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

hey spyda you don't know anyone selling a nice used airboat around your area do you ?

Happy birthday Spyda................gettin old...........lol
    Harvest in circles

Thanks guys! Yeah we had a good one. It was my birthday and Honey-Do / Camo themed Party..... What ever the hell you want to call it. We got my little cousin to DJ and we partied all day and night. Seemed like a good reason to get a buzz and have a good time. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. Never the less, we had fun. Man if we don't get this wedding over with soon.... I think i'll have pulled all my hair out before I make it the age of 29. Well, all we have is 1 month left to go. Hunting season for me is already GAME OVER! That sucks!

Snapper, my cousin was talking about selling his mini airboat. I'll let you know If I hear anything else about it. It has a 618 rotax on it. I'm not sure what he wants for it. His hull is actually just a little wider than mine. Basically the same hull as Bever Borne's larger hull. I'll see if he wants me to post it in th3e classified section on here.
    Chad

Live life on the edge! It's less crowded and there's a much better view....

ahhight thanks spyda