Thread: RC Airboat Drag Race

RC Airboat Drag Race

RC AIRBOAT DRAG RACE 1/17-18/09
    NFMABA & MABA will hold a Drag Race for Rc Airboats in north Florida 1/17-18/09 if there is a interest in this Race i will post more.
    m-ab-a.com
    Mudmasher-Airboats
    RC Airboats are not just for running around the pond any more.
    htpp://www.Kirkwoodrc.com

Re: RC Airboat Drag Race

The NFMABA & MABA will have the first meet of the year Jan.17, 18, 2009. It will be southeast of Ocala, Fl. near Moss buff on a private lake we will have the standard oval track and will be trying some thing new for RC Airboating a ET timed & Speed drag race. Anyone that is planning to come to the race Email me at ( Lesterburch@kirkwoodrc.com) and I will Email back directions to the lake. It has been hard to find water to run on. Places I had planed to run on are dry and I needed water that was not too deep so I could set up the timing system for the drag track. I am working on having a place to hold a local club race once a month then we will have a place to have our two big races each year.
    Mudmasher-Airboats

MAA Vendor

Hey Lester, Can you post the directions here? I will try to come if I can break away. I have 2 grand kids in the forest a few miles from Moss Bluff.
    Thanks, Chuck

I-75 to exit 341 go east on cr 484 , 5.7 mi. turn to the left remaining on cr 484

go 2.2 mi. to light in Belleview cross over hwy 27/441/301 road turns into cr-25

go 7.9 mi. to se 135 ave. turn left ( watch for signs ) follow around to the right this turns into hwy 464c

go 4 mi. to se 160 ct rd turn right

go .3th's mi. turn left on se 100 ln (dirt rd)

go .3th's mi. turn right on se 162ct.
    Mudmasher-Airboats