Thread: Louisiana Members

MAA Vendor

Louisiana Members

How many members do we have from Louisiana? We need to locate people
    in LA that have airboats and would like to start an airboat club. Bigfun of
    LA is an airboater and tried twice to get a club started. Maybe we can help
    him locate other airboaters and put a club together. Bigfun knows there are many places to ride in LA that isn't controlled by go devel owners that hate airboats. Maybe Airboating Magazine and Marsh Rider can do an article about
    LA Airboaters. What do you think? Chuck
    http://theairboatplace.com/phpBB3/vi....php?f=21&t=11

Re: Louisiana Members

Dat's me!! I'd possibly join up, but with the schedule that I currently work, I wouldn't be available for meetings and get togethers.
    Chad

Live life on the edge! It's less crowded and there's a much better view....

If I could find a place to ride around here chuck I'd a been bought a boat . If big fun is the guy who works for an insurance company , I think I talked to him a few times , I think he's got a lease somewhere down around chalmette area to ride , but thats a private lease , you just can't go ride anywhere around here , unless you stay on canals , but that aint no fun ...

I may be intrested once I get my boat. Hope it will be right after the first of the year.

MAA Vendor

One time there was an airboat club in Florida that had 3 members. That was about 10 years ago. These 3 men were Pioneers. Someone in LA needs to take the lead and ride those canals. The more people that see that these little boats aren't loud and they do the job, the more will follow. You may even get an invite to ride on some private lease. Someone was the pioneer for the go devel and the mud buddy. Someone has to be the pioneer for the mini airboat.
    Thanks, Chuck

send me a pioneering demo model chuck and I'll drive it all over the canals every chance I get