Thread: I don't understand

MAA Vendor

I don't understand

When I posted the first picture of the MiniPro 116 hull on southernairboat, ( miniairboatassoc.com was not formed at that
    time) Many members posted that 11 ft was too long for a mini and the hull should be 9 or 10 ft.. Some members even said
    if they were 9 or 10 ft , they would buy one. Well, Marty is building hull # 21. Twenty of these are the MiniPro 116 and they
    are all sold. We haven't sold the first MiniPro 105. The MiniPro 105 is the one that ran dry with 3 people and 48 MPH in deep
    water. I don't understand.
    Thanks, Chuck

Re: I don't understand

Personally, I think more people would be interested in hauling a friend before running dry. I think "running dry" is just one of the questions that first pop into your mind. I don't think many mini's will see much land use. I also think it is the full size airboat guys asking these questions and may never own a mini.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: I don't understand

You may be right papee. I think a few might when they can't afford fuel for their big boat. Thanks to you,
    when I don't understand you always come up with good answers. Chuck