Thread: We've added a full size airboat site.

We've added a full size airboat site.

Seeing the progress of the mini site here and the problems working along with other sites getting the mini information out to the public through these sites, some don't allow us to put a link in to the mini site where the info is coming from, we decided to make a place where all airboaters are welcome. The site is not area based,it is for everyone in all area. We hope everyone will join in and make this new site a popular airboat discussion forum. We are still developing the site but urge you to check in and see the progress and also join the forum there. Although we may run the "mini" versions of these boats, we still need to keep in touch with things in our areas concerning airboating regulations.

Thank you,
    Dave Simcox
    Owner
    Woodlawn Web Technologies

http://theairboatplace.com
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: We've added a full sie airboat site.

Thanks Papee, we will try to help it grow. Chuck

Yes it will grow the mini are here to stay. I was talking to someone today he said he will use 30 gal. of gas a day in his 15 ft. airboat with a 502ci. at $4.50 a gal. thats $135.00. And most minis will use less then 10 gal. and that is on the high side.
    It will grow this site is on my links page.
    Mudmasher-Airboats
    RC Airboats are not just for running around the pond any more.
    htpp://www.Kirkwoodrc.com

MAA Vendor

Hey Lester, good to see you post. Have you joined the new site? Check it
    out. I like the format and colors. Chuck

Re: We've added a full size airboat site.

Lester I added you to the links on the new site. I'll add your site here next time I get into the site files for here. I figure about another week and I may just get caught up. I'm going on 3 days now not being out in the boat. I'm not sure how much longer I can make it. we had a cool spell here so maybe the fishing got a little better.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA