Thread: Airboating Magazine Party June 14 and in PA June 21-22

imported_airboatingmagazine

Airboating Magazine Party June 14 and in PA June 21-22

Just a reminder, our anniversary party is at Turner Fish Camp Saturday June 14 from 10:30 to dusk. Food, Music, Fun - some of our Swamp Sweeties will be there and we are always looking for new ones.

MudMasher RC Airboats will be there doing demos of RC Airboat Racing.

We will have representatives from the Airboat Sportsmen Legal Defense Fund there talking about their plans to fight Osceola County Florida for their airboat ban during gator hunting season on East and West Lake Toho.

Mostly just a chance to have fun, meet more people, pass out a few prizes.

Also we will be in PA on June 21 and 22 on our way up to the Ohio Hoverally Races. Working with Millersburg Boat Club and Mike Baker to set up some sort of ride so we can do a feature story on Airboating in PA and the Millersburg Boat Club which has been around a long long time.

Re: Airboating Magazine Party June 14 and in PA June 21-22

Mike if you read this give me a call 717 433-8937 cell.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

imported_airboatingmagazine

Re: Airboating Magazine Party June 14 and in PA June 21-22

Sounds great. We'll be calling Mike and Dan tomorrow or Monday and work out final details. We're pretty open to whatever. It will be me and my brother, Tim. My wife just got a contract consulting gig (she's a computer geek) so she's not going to be able to make this trip (hmmm am I sad or glad ).

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll have my camera fully charged for photo ops.