Thread: chicken update needed

chicken update needed

Hey randy my redneck brother , how's them bitty's doing mine are great about 3 or 4 weeks now right , mine are almost fully feathered out now and I'll be turning them out of the brooding pen in about 2 or 3 more weeks when they get a little more size to em , all of the sudden this last week 3 more hens went broody on me and started setting on eggs , so I quess I'm gonna let em set and hatch and just sell the little boogers for $ 2.00 a piece to generate more feed money ...

Re: chicken update needed

well u know i orderd 25... and they sent 26... and turns out he's a rooster his little crown it twice the size of all the others and he has the lil red bags under his chin yah i think they are about 3 weeks+ i think 4 weeks on wensday.. im almost finished wih my big chicken pin ill take some pictures of it this weekend comeing up.... all i have let to do is put on the wire and make a door
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

yeah randy I forgot to tell you that sometimes they throw in a rooster or 2 when you order pullets only , thye say its to help with warmth during shipping , but its just a way to get rid of roosters , cause know one ever wants them , but hey thats great for you cause now you'll have a cross you can make and end up having your own personal breed of chickens , is the rooster the leghorn or the r/r ? I bet that would be pretty crossed you'd probably get a prettier cross if the rooster is a leghorn , your chickens would probably be 80% white with some red feathers splashed in everwhere .

i haven't paid close enough attention but i wanta say he's a leghorn maybe i just put a new video on you tube i'll post in in the original chicken post in a lil bit
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

how you been doing randy , hope yall made out alright w/ the storm , how many eggs ya pickin now