Thread: Mini Parts

MAA Vendor

Mini Parts

We are starting to stock parts for the mini airboats. We will be posting them
    on this site while we are working on getting our online store up and running.
    We now have 6 gal aluminum Fuel Tanks in stock. The one without site gauge
    is $ 78.00 and the one with site gauge is $ 88.00.

Thanks, Chuck

Re: Mini Parts

Helo

Who could help by providing a plant, or the measures to miniairboat project to be built at home.
    I live in the island city of Florianopolis. In the state of Santa Catarina Brazil.
    I thank those who help me.
    Thank you

JorgeFloripaBrasil

I'll add them to your store as you post them here Chuck.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Hey Jorge, There is no plans on how to build a mini airboat. There are topics
    on this site where we discuss the size of our hulls and the engines we use.
    Also topics of the props and drives. You could probably get enought info on this site to build one. It may not work as good as the ones we manufacture
    but it would work. We could ship a new one and it could be copied. Let me
    the type of water you would be running in and I will give you some tips.
    Thanks, Chuck

Chuck Jorge emailed me and was asking about shipping a boat in parts to be assembled over there. I don't think it would be any cheaper doing it in pieces. He's trying to find a economical way of getting one either prebuilt or making it himself. I told him to join here,look around and ask questions. Thanks for helping him out.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Sorry I do not communicate well English, where I live here in southern Brazil, is an island of 42 beaches and has no airboat, only sailboats and yachts.
    I like a mini airboat to travel to lake and rivers, which asked the kindness of someone passing only the length and breadth of this airboat that is used by you.
    With these measures, to send in fiberglass.
    Mr Dave, did not understand my request, did not want to disturb others in the group, I am only asking a courtesy, just as if you need something here in Brazil.
    Psychologist and I am just looking for something to use in final week of lakes and rivers.
    Thanks Chuck for his willingness to help.
    Jorge

Hey JorgeFloripaBrasil ask any question you like it wont disturb us we would be more than happy to help you

Welcome to the site and stick around with us

David,

Thanks to receive the group, my intention here is aprender. Airboat and very practical and excellent for use in lakes and rivers. In youtube have seen several videos of mini airboat.
    Thank you for your wordsl.
    Jorge

What kind of engine are you wanting to use

How much weight are you going to put in the boat including you and your friend

In Brazil, the engine widely used for its durability and low maintenance, is the AP 1800 (95 hp) engine Volswagem.Peso maximum of 190 kg, I (95kg) and son (90 kg).