Thread: Mini Pro 105 running dry

Mini Pro 105 running dry

Here's the video, one, two, and three people on board running the pasture. This is the Mini Pro 105 with a 40hp Kohler engine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSrGyjWrZA
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

Re: Mini Pro 105 running dry

Now that is what I,m talkin about. In this case a picture is worth more than a thousand words. Chuck, my hat is off to you and your team. Onword and upward, the mini's are develpoing a life all thier own. Can't wait to get involved qnd up running myself. Congrats guys.

John
    Harvest in circles

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, YEAH BABY , NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT

now how much is that boat gonna go for , man bring that boat down here and demo it and that would have to sell , thats so out of control , unbelievable , man chuck that thing flew with you on it by yourself , you musn't weigh much , I'm gonna go put a new post on sportsman w/ a link to that video ... good job guys good job ...

well sir's only one word to say ... its awesome guys... i love it... thats exactly what im looking for size and all....
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

MAA Vendor

This boat with a trailer sells for $ 12,800.00. It includes slickbottom, 40 HP
    Kohler, and 3 Blade Warp Drive. Our demo model is now on sale for
    $ 10,900.00 and includes the Trailer.
    Thanks, Chuck