Thread: Questions on the aluminum hull

Questions on the aluminum hull

Chuck, how much open area is left after the rigging is in from the front of the seat foot rest to the deck? How long is the front deck? Is there room to put a removable fishing seat up there and still have foot room to spin 360 with your feet still on the deck? I have the foot controlled trolling mother that would go up there. I'm just wondering what these measurements are the way you make it now. I may need a slightly bigger front deck. As you can see, I may just go ahead and get the aluminum hull right away to put the 084 on. I'm ready for a road trip!
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: Questions on the aluminum hull

Hey Papee, I think the deck is wide enough but I will check tomorrow and let you know. I got the engines in today and
    i want to ckeck them out this weekend and make sure i pick you out a good one. I will mail you the Video of the
    MiniPro 105 running ground tomorrow. It is impressive. Thanks, Chuck

I need some of papee's money so i can buy some stuff too :P.... you interested in adopting a apprentice to help run those servers??
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Papee are you still wanting a front deck measurement on the aluminum hull