Well I haven't got to try it out yet but this 4th of july when everyone is wondering why randy hasn't posted for a week or 2 you'll know im puttin her through the loops...
my boat is home built from 1/4 plywood and glassed on the bottem and sides with a 25hp kawasaki and a composite prop from arrowprop.... 57" with a 1.72x1 reduction and i can tell you exactly what im gona be useing it for... I'm from Mississippi and on the pearl river were we catfish you have to go up river from camp bout a half mile then you hit shallow's so almost everyone fishes between the shallows and camp its a very crowded half mile but ever now and then you see a guy in his go devil or one of those jon boats with the tunnel hull or watever that can run shallow wide open.. go through and disappear then a few hours later or at the end of the day you see them at the boat ramp with a few monsters.. all because they can get to the hole that isn't being harassed by all the other fishers so.. thats where me and the mini airboat ill be comeing up this july and i'll bring yall pictures of some of the cat daddys and maybe a short video or two.... until then i just gotta wait and maybe do a few test runs to make some adjustments if i need to...