Thread: Id love to build an airboat. can anybody give me drawings ?

Id love to build an airboat. can anybody give me drawings ?

hey guys kevin here from ireland I want to build a small airboat
    nd would like to get my hands on some drawings . I got some from lake buggy airboats
    but they did not go into much detail Im a carpenter nd my dad is a welder so we would love
    the challange. bad news is we live in ireland where nobody builds them. and you cant even buy one because nobody sells them so we hope to get drawings so we can start asap . can anybody out there
    help us....

Re: Id love to build an airboat. can anybody give me drawings ?

What type of money are you thanking about spending.. and what type of motor can you get? i just built a wooden one.. thats 11x5 with a 25hp motor and it dosn't get on plane that great in deep water.. tell us what type of motor your going to use and what kinda mony u want to spend and the guys on this website could prob tell you what size hull might do you good..
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

hi randy i have a 20 hp 2 stroke engin that i can use. I hope to spend around 2 to 3 thousand
    dollars building it dont tell the wife the type of water id be useing it in would be deep but
    calm any ideas

my hull is wooden 11x5 and it wont come on plane in deep water with my 25hp motor
    of course i still got lots of lil tweaking to do... but my advice from what ive seen so far keep your hull as light as pos... if your gona build it out of alluminum u shouldn't have much trouble...
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?