Thread: Please welcome Mrsh Rider Magizine to our list of advertiser

Please welcome Mrsh Rider Magizine to our list of advertiser

Chuckitt has offered to send anyone wanting a copy of the magazine to those who wish a sample of the publication. I am sure thi is a time limited offer so please post your name and mailing address here to receive your free copy. You must be a member of this forum to receive a copy. This offer is for 1 issue of the magazine, if you wich to keep receiving the publication please follow the link below.Thanks chuckitt and Marsh Rider Magazine

Subscribe to Marsh Rider Magazine
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: Please welcome Mrsh Rider Magizine to our list of advertiser

I am sorry I left you guys hanging. I had talked to Dustin of Marsh Rider Magazine and he was to join the site and get
    your address and send you a copy of the Mag. Well, he did join the site but he hasn't posted once. I have written down
    your names and address and my wife, Diane will mail out the Mags on Monday. Please forgive me, Chuck

got my issue in friday chuck , thanks so much , first article I read was the mini one , gonna get mamalisa to mail out a check with the subscription next week , will thier be an article on minis every month

MAA Vendor

Thanks John, I wrote it down and yours will go out Monday with the others.
    Anyone else on this site wanting a free copy of Marsh Rider Magazine, Please PM me ( chuckitt ) or Marsh Rider with
    your name and address. I don't think we should post your name and address on the site, someone could use it for
    a mailing list. I didn't think of it before. Hey Papee, could you remove the names and addresses from the post?
    Thanks, Chuck
    Hey TheSnapper, The Mag is bimonthly. Yes, there should be an article every issue. Chuck

There gone

hey got my copy too... nice lil magazine that boat on the cover.. man that baby looks mean...
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

MAA Vendor

Hey Randy, That boat on the cover cost $ 84,000.00. It is set up to carry 5 people. We could sell you 7 mini's for that
    sum and 14 people could ride with 7 of them getting to drive and still use less fuel. Just trying to find to find
    reasons why small is better. Chuck

oh i beleive it.. but bad will always be bad... if we can aford to drive it or not :P... i have a corvette with a blown 383 that just sits at my house while i drive a (pink) 93 geo tracker i got for $800 because i cant aford to drive the other one but its still bad ass lol but know i know my lesson dont build/buy anything that use's that much gas until you dont have any other bills
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

MAA Vendor

Has anyone ask for a copy of Marsh Rider Magazine that didn't get it? Let me know with a PM with your address and I
    will get it out to you. Thanks, Chuck

whatever happened to dustin and his rd2 , I was sure hoping he would have posted something about it on the site , especially me , because he got my boat , hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnapper
    whatever happened to dustin and his rd2 , I was sure hoping he would have posted something about it on the site , especially me , because he got my boat , hehe
    Dont know where he is at but I would have liked to seen you get it
    You would think he would come visit the site and tell yall how it handles

Oh well Dave , but its still a Bummer though , hes probably busy as all get out like the rest of us ... oh well , hey Dave you think yall will be able to get an aluminum rig to perform like that mini 105 on dry ?

MAA Vendor

That's a good idea. I'am glad you guys though about everyone sending him a PM and asking him how he likes the new
    RD2 mini airboat. Maybe everyone could go on SA and look up Bondo, ( his wife ) and send her a PM too. She is also
    our lobiest. is that spelled right. Chuck

man chuck I posted asking questions alot when they first got it and they never answered one of my posts so I guess he wasn't interested and I quit begging ...

MAA Vendor

Hey TheSnapper, John O Neal is getting the parts ordered now to set one up and try it. Chuck

the aluminum chuck , and who is john oneal never heard you mention him before , does he work with you also ?

MAA Vendor

John ONeal is the owner of Swamp Bug Airboats. He is the person that hired Alumitec to build the hull we call the RD2.
    He is building some with the 35 Briggs and is talking about building some VW models. He has a model Rigg that fits many
    different hulls including the wide jon boats. He has had a trailer designed to fit the RD2 hull and will help me stock them.
    Thanks, Chuck

got ya chuck , he llives in florida close by to you

MAA Vendor

Yeah, about 1.5 hrs away. He comes by every week or two and we talk
    about how to make the boats better. Chuck