Thread: The Original Snapper is here

The Original Snapper is here

Hey Papee , cajun and chuck its me snapper from southern , the original I dont know who that other imposter is , but this is me THE SNAPPER , how did the broward county show go guys , I hope you didn't sell my boat yet , haha

MAA Vendor

Re: The Original Snapper is here

Hey Snapper, Thanks for joining this site. The Broward Show is this coming
    weekend, March 15 th & 16 th.. No, your boat isn't sold yet. Thanks, Chuck

Hey thanks for joining, we need all the help we can get to get the word out. Thanks also for clearing up the username deal, I thought the other was you.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

I was wondering if you was ever going to post now I know why

oh yea welcome to the site

Welcome aboard Snapper. You will enjoy this forum as there are alot of great folks here. Stay safe, TTYL, Cajun
    Cajun Gator Hunt Equipment. http://www.huntfishsupply.com Some of the best built equipment available.

yeah I came here one night and browsed and saw all of yall posts to the other snapper and I was wondering what was going on , I guess it's justa coincidence , man chuck I went to the camp this weekend and rode in the swamp w/ the go devil and my lil one , It is so beautiful in their right now , I'm gonna try and get some pictures of it before it overgrows this summer and post em for yall , you can see real far through all the cypress right now , real easy to spot deer and such , I gotta get out there and get that airboat , I know it would do fantastic out their , I even heard back from the ldwf agent and he said I could never get a permit to ride an airboat on the wma's , I said what if I was cripple or something that hindered me from driving the go-devil , then could I get a special permit , haven't heard back yet , if he say's yeah I'm gonna try to use an injured rotator cuff and bad back as my handicap , if not I'll be stuck to the lease and canal's for riding ..

Where is it you are located?
    Cajun Gator Hunt Equipment. http://www.huntfishsupply.com Some of the best built equipment available.

Maybe you could even get them to reconsider the terms of an airboat, since these are a different class boat. Depends on how the laws are written, you may get away with using a mini.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

welcome to the board snapper
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

garyville , louisiana