Thread: Had to post

Had to post

Nothing has been getting posted so I thought I would wipe the cob webs out and post something. So Dave, how ya feeling? Hope things are getting better fo ya at your end. Hope Chuck & David are keeping busy too. I've been dealing with a few medical issues at this end, hopefully things will get alittle better next week. Well ya'll stay safe and post something. Later, Cajun
    Cajun Gator Hunt Equipment. http://www.huntfishsupply.com Some of the best built equipment available.

MAA Vendor

Re: Had to post

Good to here from you cajun, take care of the medical issues and get well. Has Gold done anything to your boat?
    Would like to see it finished. Arnold is about through with my A65 cont. I hope i can finish the boat in time for the
    Broward Show. Take care, Chuck

We scrapped the project. Couldn't get the Rotax system the way I wanted it with elec. start and all. We sold the Rotax I think and are working on selling a few other things like the prop and all. Not sure at this moment which way I am going now. I have my hull here at the house sitting idle. I'll keep ya'll posted as to what I am gonna do. Ya'll stay safe. Cajun
    Cajun Gator Hunt Equipment. http://www.huntfishsupply.com Some of the best built equipment available.

Sorry to hear about your project. Couldn't you have used a belt drive starter/generator setup on it?
    I'm sure with all the interest in minis lately there will be a lot of swapping setups going around. my progress is slow I can sit up in bed now but as far as getting out of bed for any length of time it will be another week or two. The pain meds and pain make it hard for me to read the forums so I mostly watch tv for now.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Hey Cajun, sorry to hear you had to scrap the rotax project. I found a good deal on some 4A084 engines. I could
    maybe trade you one for a little bit of your fine gator hunting equipment. I am working on getting Jim to make me
    a prop adaptor now. Then we will work on a nice starter kit for it. Stop by when you can. Chuck

Hey Dave, You do so good at building Web Sites, now if you could learn how to email or pm PAIN, you could send us
    some of yours so you wouldn't hurt so much and we could help you get through it. Until then, we will just have
    to wish you well. Chuck