Thread: Questions

Questions

Post any questions you have about forming a club and how MAA will help you here.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

imported_airboatingmagazine

Re: Questions

This is a great offer. Hope that helps promote more mini airboat use.

Airboating Magazine also list non profit clubs on our website and in magazine and we also list events that clubs have coming up in magazine and on website - so please be sure to keep us informed. Working together we can all help to grow this sport.

Re: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by airboatingmagazine
    This is a great offer. Hope that helps promote more mini airboat use.

Airboating Magazine also list non profit clubs on our website and in magazine and we also list events that clubs have coming up in magazine and on website - so please be sure to keep us informed. Working together we can all help to grow this sport.
    I'm happy that I am in the position to be able to offer these free tools. Owning Woodlawn Web Technologies allows me to offer things a normal club or site can not such as the bandwidth and hosting space. Did you/Laurie get my reply email? I noticed that my email computer was having problem forwarding some things to my main computer and I'm not sure all the emails were actually sent.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA